Monday, March 04, 2002

So, Master Mark hasn't really changed. He still want's me to be his sex slave. We had lunch together and hung around the afternoon, but he asked me to wear a collar the whole time.

In the evening I played hockey. We won 4-2. We've lost 6 times against this team, so this win felt really good. We played good solid, clean hockey. We only had one penalty and it was justified. The other team has a great player, 55, who was on a breakaway. One of our D's tripped 55 rather than letting him get to the net.

Afterwards we had beer at a local bar next to the arena. I got really drunk. DB and I kept ordering pitchers of beer even after the rest of the drinkers left. DB is very hot, but as straight as they come. I was happy to hang around and talk to him. There is another gay guy on our team. I'm sure he'll ask questions the next time I see him.

Nothing happened, but I can always hope.

I'm hung over now.

Oh yeah, Hi SnubForLove! Thanks for dropping me a line.

No comments:

Analytics