Sunday, March 03, 2002

Saturday morning I got a call from C2. He blew a tire out on his car, didn't have a working spare, so he needed some help getting the car to the garage. His existing tires were very very old. The tire that blew out had warn through not one, but two of the belts. None of the tires had tread.

So we had breakfast while his tires were replaced, balanaced and aligned.

I called Cor and told him I wasn't falling in love with him. He said he understoon.

I spent the afternoon with Bruce and C3. We hiked around Alki Beach.

Later, we had dinner at Andy's dinner. Bruce and C3 were talking about some of their file work. When a actress/waitress heard this, she started chatting us up, trying to get a gig.

I went to the Cuff in the evening. The usual crowd was there. Master Mark was there. We talked a while. He apologized for the last relationship and asked me if I wanted to try again with something more normal. So, this afternoon we're getting together for a movie. He's still acting like a Master though. When we talked on the phone this morning, he told me to show up wearing tight jeans and a jock strap.

I'm very ambivalent about this. But hey, I've got nothing else better to do this afternoon.

No comments:

Analytics