Sunday, March 24, 2002

Brian called me today. We talked for over an hour. He's with his parents in Florida right now.

Brian said it was an 8 day trial. After two hours of deliberation, the jury found him not guilty of attempted first degree murder .

Brian met the guy at a bar and invited him home. They were talking in the living room and the guy said he was HIV+. Brian asked him to leave. They guy got very angry with him and Brian had to physically throw him out. The guy ran next door and showed some bullets to the neighbors. They called the police. Thinking Brian was armed and dangerous, the police surrounded Brian's house and hauled him off to jail.

Only, they could never find the gun that Brian allegedly used in the attack.

I asked Brian what happened to the Glock he keeps in his bed-side table. He got nervous and fumbled for words. He asked me what I new about the Glock. I said “Oh, I think I remember you telling me it was stolen a long time ago.” Then we changed the topic

No comments:

Analytics