Sunday, March 10, 2002

I had breakfast with Bruce and C3 at Andy's Dinner.

I spent Saturday after noon at a hockey clinic. It was ok, I picked up a new trick or two. However, the thrust of the clinic was team strategy. Most of our team wasn't there, so it will be hard to bring what I learnt to the team.

Saturday Evening...

Blogspot Links seam to be acting up. Tommy's web site is at http://tommy71301.diaryland.com/

Tommy says: hey......how is your Sunday
Barry says: Just woke up!
Barry says: Yours?
Tommy says: ok.....just about to write about the date last nite in the diary
Barry says: I'm looking forward to that
Tommy says: yep....well....read about it in an hour or so.
Barry says: My Saturday was kind of weird. C3 and his room mate invited me to an "art" party.
Tommy says: hmmmm..... ur art or theirs
Barry says: There is a warehouse in Seattle that has been taken over by 30 artists. As a fundraiser they held a large party at the wearhouse.
Tommy says: ah...what kind of art
Barry says: That was it. The art was really lame. Probably the best was a guy who made candle sticks and such, out of metal, that looked like human bones.
Tommy says: hmmm..... any glass making.
Tommy says: or stain glass works
Barry says: I saw a glass furnice, but I didn't see any glass work. Maybe they removed it. Too breakable for a large party.
Barry says: There where hundreds of people there.
Tommy says: and did u meet any nice men there
Barry says: No. I don't really like Seattle artists. They dress kind of dirty.
Barry says: I'm more of a jeans an T-Shirt guy.
Barry says: Plus I'm not into dying my hair, or piercings.
Tommy says: ah.........kind of grungy...the artist that is
Barry says: Yes, very grungy. It was weird. I looked like the establishment because I was wearing new name brand jeans.
Tommy says: we wore jeans last nite to this cafe...lots of suits...a few tuxes...but hey its louisiana..and we were country boys.....
Tommy says: so we felt comfortable...and Billy is kind of petite`...he looks the part of a gay man......it was an interesting time....but the meal and the company was good
Barry says: That's cool. I'm looking forward to reading all about it.
Tommy says: ok...be good....have a great Sunday....hugs...bye
Barry says: You too.. Hey, do you mind if I post this conversation as my entry? After all, it really sums up my Saturday.
Tommy says: nope....go ahead
Barry says: Thanks. Have a great day! bye
Tommy says: oh.....bye Buddy

So, that's how I spent my Saturday evening. The cover was $10.00. Bruce arrived seperatly, but when he found the cover was $10.00 he left. C3 and I should have done the same.

C3 and I left at about midnight. We got a pizza and met up with Bruce. We ate pizza and watched "Sex in the City" for a few hours.

So, Tommy had a date last night. I'm wondering how it went and how I feel about it. I hope it went well. On the flip side, Tommy is my first internet crush, so I won't feel too bad if things didn't work out.

Man-o-man am I self centered.

No comments:

Analytics