Saturday, March 09, 2002

Bruce slept over night at work. With the snow it was too dangerous to drive home. He should have called me. I only live 10 minutes away.

C2, Cor and I had dinner tonight. It was mostly good. At some points C2 started to give Cor the 5th degree and this made Cor a bit uncomfortable. Once Cor got used to C2 things worked out. Both C2 and Cor have traveled all over Asia so they had lots of stories to swap.

After dinner we had coffee and played What would Dan Say? We read a question from Dan Savage's column and try to guess what his answer will be.

Afterwards... Drinks at the Cuff. Master Mark was there although we didn't say much more than 'hi' to each other.

I let out a frustration scream or two on the way home. I'm tired of regratting the way I've conducted my past relationships and I'm not looking forward to being alone.

No comments:

Analytics