Wednesday, November 07, 2001

We had a second birthday party for Bruce. We went to Beppo's. L and his new BF were there. I pigged out. Beppo's serves huge portions. The Tiramisu was very good.

When we went to sing happy birthday, a table near us with about dozen people, got up, stood around our table, and joined in. It really made Bruce Blush.

Chris, the guy Bruce was dating, wasn't there. I got this from Bruce this morning...

"I was really, really pissed at Chris tonight. And when I got to work tonight, I got this really crappy note about not wanting me to hang with him when he's doing his film editing. So I basically said something about understanding he wanting some space and then some other 'p.c.' shit. So it's time to cool it with him. It was getting too much anyway. Thanks for a great time tonight. I'm glad Chris wasn't there. I had a better time with just the three of you"

No comments:

Analytics