Monday, November 19, 2001

Satuday, Bruce, Chris and I went to the Lost Lake and hiked half way around it. Chris and I are both above 6'3'', while Bruce is only about 5'9''. So, there were streams that Chris and I could jump over, that Bruce needed extra help with.

Sunday night I went out to the Cuff. I ran into Brian. He vented to me about how I treated him, and then he left.

Sunday, B&C and I had breakfast at Van's. We chatted with Kathern, our waitress. She plays poker fairly often, and says she regularly wins more than she loses. So, we were asking her for tips.

Later on we hiked down Snoqualmie Falls. Neither Bruce nor Chris has ever hiked to the base of the falls before.

I went out to the Cuff again Sunday night. I ran into another Chris. This Chris is kind of mean. He taunted me for having a crush on Harry. I don't really like Chris's crowd. They're the attractive bears that sleep around a lot. Let me take that back. I'm attracted to Chris's crowd, but once you get to know them, they are mostly jerks.

I need to stay away from the bars for a while. Bruce talked about going up to Mt. Baker to snowboard over Thanksgiving. I think I'll go and get him and Chris to come along.

No comments:

Analytics