Monday, November 05, 2001

Fun social, heavy drinking day.

At about 9am this morning, an old friend Paul from Toronto called and said he was in town for the day. He invited me to have lunch with two friends of his from Tacoma. We caught up on old times. He told me some gossip about my ex Bob. Bob (Who is about 45) is now dating a 21yo. Paul said the 21yo was very hot but couldn't put two words together to make a sentance.

It was kind of weird to hear about Bob. I felt a little bad about it. Bob and I lived together during 95&96. Then one day he left me for a hairless little twink. The end was very abrupt. He never came back to our apartment to pick up most of his things. I threw most of them out when I left for Seattle.

Later on, I met up with Bruce and Chris. We went to the Seattle International Autoshow. I'm not really enamored with the cars I saw. Several people mentioned like that it looks like they are designing cars to look like tennis shoes.

After the show, we had a couple of beers at The Central Pub.

Bruce and Chris left to run some errands. I went up to the Cuff and had some and ran into a number of guys that I know. We ended up drinking a lot of beer. Somebody kept buying pitures. I met a few guys I found attractive but they were either partnered, just wanting to play or both.

A few guys made a some cracks about Harry and his last relationship. He's got a bit of a nieve-romantic attitude about things that he often gets run down on.

On the way home, I let out a few frustration screams. I stopped at a drive-through on the way home. When I ordered I was horse.

No comments:

Analytics