Friday, November 02, 2001

I've got a bit of a cold so I worked from home today. Mostly I goofed off. I watched L.A. Story. L.A. Story is is sort of happy romance comedy that I watch when I need a pick-me-up. One of the lines is "There is some out there for everyone, even if you need a compass, a pick axe and night goggles to find them." It's refreshing to hear that. All too often I think "Not all stories have happy endings. Most dreams don't come true. And when they don't, the part of you that dreamed will slowly wither and die." Bleah. I'm turning into my father.

I'm not having dinner with Rob. I'm staying home to rest.

Harry called me. He's living with his mother right now. He very busy moving his stuff to storage. When his house closes, he will have to move his stuff again. I asked him if he needed help. He said "Not yet. All the big stuff is in storage". He's working this weekend cause he needs extra money to pay for new appliances for his house.

I've got a small digital camera. I've had it for about a year now. I've been looking at some of the pictures I've taken and I realize that I should carry the camera more often. Some of the photos turned out realy well and bring back good memories. I want more of them.

No comments:

Analytics