Monday, November 12, 2001

Harry called me. We talked a while. He's excited about his house although he's house poor for a while. We also talked about all the shitty gossip going around. Also, on Saturday night, I talked to his ex. Harry talked to the ex on Sunday, so Harry mentioned that the ex mentioned that I talked to him.

The ex seems like a good man. Maybe I'll wait a few months and ask him out.

I had a personal-ad date tonight. I took out a personal-ad a few months ago. Last week I saw that I over looked one reply. I emailed, and we decided to get together for coffee. Well. I'm not interested in him at all. He was a nice guy, but we have little in common. Also, I'm not physically attracted to him. End result was that I left frustrated. I frustration screamed on my way home, but it didn't help like it ususally does

When I got home, I worked out extra hard.

No comments:

Analytics