Thursday, November 15, 2001

I was used last night. I’m kind of bitter about it. On the other hand, the damage done was very minimal, and now I have a story to tell. Live and learn.

Last night, I went downtown to the Cuff and ran into Tim and his friend Allan. I’ve known Tim for a while. I’ve never met Allan before. Allan is a very attractive, charming man. We had a beer at the Cuff and headed over to the Madison. I bought the round at the Madison. Next we went to C.C.’s.

I also bought the first round of drinks at C.C.’s. Allan set up a tab and bought the second round. He also bought a few drinks for people he was chatting with. We spent about an hour at C.C.’s just chatting, pleasant conversation.

I left to go to the bathroom. When I got back, Allan and Tim were gone and Allan didn’t pay his tab. I looked out the window and saw them walking down the street. I’m a bit steamed about that. I paid Allan’s tab and walked toward my truck.

I ran into Allan and Tim by my truck. When they saw me, they immediately made like it was a big joke. Of course they didn’t offer to pay me back. Tim invited Allan and I back to his place for one last drink. I was still a bit infatuated by Allan, so I agreed. Allan drove with Tim and I followed. Tim drove very fast. I kept hitting red lights and Tim kept driving on a head. After a while I got tired of chasing them, so I drove home.

I wonder what I’m going to do the next time I see Tim. We have several mutual friends.

No comments:

Analytics