Friday, October 18, 2002

Yeah John, the bastards at work do have my by the balls. Fortunatly (or unfortunatly) they pay me very very well. Even in this recession, work makes sure my pockets are lined and my bank account is fat. Some friends call it the golden nose ring.

We had a muscle bear dinner tonight at Beppo's. Some of the pb's had never been to Beppos, so I arranged a dinner. Well, the pb's flaked out. But, that didn't mater. Eighteen guys showed up. They had problems seating us.

I only knew about half of the guys. The rest were friends of friends.

There was a fair amount of gossip at the table. A number of the guys had slept with each other and I got to hear some stories.

We walked throught he bar on the way out. Someone at the bar watched us and said "What the fuck? Those are big guys. They going to beat the crap out of us?"

No comments:

Analytics