Monday, October 21, 2002

So, Cor is in love. He met a guy from Las Vegas. The guys is moving from LV to Seattle. They are buying a house together and want to adopt children. Cor was gloating when he told me this.

Last night was my first game of hockey for the winter session. We lost 5-1. (I got an assist. My plus minus was +1) This is going to be an interesting year. I’m a tier 3 player. My new team is tier 7. (Tier 1 being the highest skill level) I didn’t know the tiers went down that far. I thought they stopped at 4. Anyways, we still lost. In many ways I like this team better than my old team. There are a lot of new players who don’t take things so seriously.

The thing I don't like about the new team is the number of players-- we had 17. That's more than I'm used to-- three full lines. I can't remember the last time I played with three full lines. I'm used to two lines. My old team would only play 11 or 12 guys.

No comments:

Analytics