Sunday, October 20, 2002

Last night was B's birthday. B is a straight friend I know through hockey. His girlfriend threw him a party. We had dinner at Typhoon and then went to "Theater Sports" -- improv comedy. It was very good, very funny. I'm going to go again.

Every now and then I'll mention that i have a list of five men that I'd marry in a heart beat. Four of the five are unavailable. One of the five, Brent, became single last August. I've had Brent's email address for a while. He didn't give it to me... a mutual friend once emailed both of us. I didn't really wanted to email him, in case I made me look like a stalker. I talked to Andy about it. He said one email isn't stalking and if I really was interested in him, then I should write.

On Saturday I decided to email Brent. Well, he responded back! He told me how things were going with him and asked me a few questions about my life. This is good. We'll see where it leads.

I hope this isn't another one of those "Barry is all hot to trot for a man at the very beginning, but it doesn't work out" stories.

No comments:

Analytics