Monday, October 28, 2002

I played hockey last night. We won 4-2.

Reconciliation (Another lame Drama)

Bruce's birthday is on Halloween and C3 is throwing him a party. Now, Bruce and I haven't talked since the incident back in September. I think they want to invite me to the party, but are unsure how I'll react. C3 emailed me, asked me how things are going and said it would be good to spend time together. Bruce emailed C2 and asked C2 how he should invite me to the party.

C2 called me and asked me how I felt about Bruce. He's going to have coffee with Bruce and talk about friendship etiquette. My opinion is basically “I don’t care, if Bruce wants to be friends, then he can put some effort into it.” C2’s opinion is that even though I was originally in the wrong, Bruce’s reaction was way overblown and now Bruce owes me an apology.

No comments:

Analytics