Saturday, October 26, 2002

Friday evening, C2, Cor and I had dinner together. Afterwards we went to R Place. I haven't been there in years. It's changed. It's much more of a mixed crowd. Cor went into full man hunting mode. Which is weird, cosidering that over dinner he was telling us how much he was in love with the guy Vegas.

C2 went home. Cor and I headed to the Cuff. I said 'Hi' to a lot of guys, drank beer and then went home. I don't know what happened to Cor. He didn't get home till 4 in the morning.

Cor's other husband, the guy from Boston, arrived today.

C6 and I spend the day together. He called me up in the morning. He drank more than he expected, so he left his car at the Cuff, and rode home with a friend. I picked him up and we had breakfast together with Officer Rob and R. From the sound of it R and Rob are moving intogether.

After breakfast we went to the snowsports show. C6 and I both bought new snowboards.

After than, the four of us saw Jackass: The Movie Another film that I enjoyed, but wouldn't recommend. It's a lot of extream juvinile humor. In one sequence, one of the guys sticks a toy car up his ass and then goes to his doctor to have it x-rayed. The doctor tries to give him genuine medicle advice unaware of the joke. If you like that sort of humor, you'll love Jackass. If not, avoid it.

No comments:

Analytics