Friday, September 20, 2002

Yesterday was a very Mexican food kind of day. I had lunch with C2 and Cor at Azteca. After work I had drinks and finger food with some workmates at Mi Casa. Later I had dinner with Mathew and Sandy at Z'Tajas.

Bleah. I'm eating too much food and not exercising enough. I now have a small pot belly. I have to watch it and not let it get bigger.

Mathew and Sandy are doing ok. Mathew wants to come to Vancouver with Sandy and I, but it looks like there is a money issue. One of his customers hasn't paid him yet so things are tight.

Cor's husband is here from Boston. Cor is also seeing another guy, so he told me that if anyone asks, he's out of town on business. Cor also mentioned that he's taking his husband to some of Seattle's Bars. The bar's he mentioned are the bars he normally stays away from. I guess he doesn't want his husband to find out that everyone at the Cuff knows him.

No comments:

Analytics