Thursday, September 12, 2002

Last night C2 and I went to a 9-11 memorial service. It was a good service.

Afterwards we had cake at Dilettante's. C2 drove home and I had a beer at the Cuff.

At the Cuff I talked to Officer Robert. Lately I've been thinking about getting a motorcycle. Every time I do this, I hear about a horrible accent and I put the decision off for six months. Well, Officer Rob told me about two accidents. His parnter was driving pursuit-style (Really Really Fast) took a bad corner, skidded out, and will be in the hospital for six weeks.

Rob also told me about an 18yo who on Tuesday night was driving a motorcycle at 140 mph on the Alaskan Way Viaduct. He hit a cement pillar. Rob said most of the body came out through the face mask.

He told me a lot more, but I don't want to remember the details.

Anyways. I'm not going to buy a motorcycle this year.

No comments:

Analytics