Sunday, September 01, 2002

Cor is in a bit of a tight spot. A couple months ago he tricked with a guy in Miami. Well, today the guy showed up in Seattle. He's spending the weekend here. Cor said he didn't want to be with the guy; he didn't want him to come here. I sort of lent a sympathetic ear. But, at the end of the day somebody said "Yes" and it wasn't me.

Cor asked me if I though the guy was attractive. He was hoping to pawn the guy off on me. The guy is attractive, but I don't feel like making Cor's life easy.

Tonight C2, Steven, Steven's boyfriend and I went to see Cirque du Soleil: Dralion. Cirque du Soleil is a circus that doesn't use animals-- all acrobats and clowns. Dralion is a good show. C2 and I lucked out and got great seats-- 4 rows from the front.

No comments:

Analytics