Friday, September 20, 2002

I helped Steven move into his new town house. He now has a great place about 10 minutes from where I live. This is cool. We'll be able to hang out more often.

I met his real-estate agent. She is a nice woman, but very Bellevue Blond. Bellevue Blonds are beautiful, attractive, career driven women. They may earn six figures, but in Bellevue, every one earns six figures and ordinary town houses start at $250,000.00. So, they still have to work their asses off to keep up.

I also met his neighbor. He's a 24yo party boy. Steve and I suspect his daddy bought him the townhouse. He's 24yo and going to school. There is no way he can affort his townhouse.

Now I look at my place, and I'm kind of jealous of Steve. Steve says all I really need is a boyfriend who can decorate.

No comments:

Analytics