Sunday, September 08, 2002

Friday night I had dinner with C3 and to of his friends, J & K. In a weird coincedence, J & K just met the previous week and had a date on Thursday.

After dinner, I went out, and well, I actually went home with a guy. I like him. I'm not sure things will work out, but we have exchange email since then.

Saturday night I went to Ryan and Jen's Alcohol party. That idea was that you had to bring food based on alcohol. I made beer can chicken. You open up a beer can, and stick it in a chicken and then BBQ it that way. As the beer evaporates, it moistens the chicken.

There were a lot of good desserts there-- chocolate rum cake, tiramisu.

Ryan, Kam and I are trying to figure out what to do about hockey. Jen said I could play with her team, but I'd like to stick with Ryan and Kam. They will play more competative. But we need 13 people for a team. Right now we only know of 8 or 9 guys that are vailable.

Sunday night we had a "Three's Company" moment. Cor has a partner nicked-named Possum, who lives in Boston. The two of them were married in Vermont. Because of Cor's not an American (he's here on a work visa and can only work on certain jobs) they haven't been able to live together for the past three years. They still call each other frequently and Cor is planning to one day move back in with Possum

Before we started cooking, Cor talked to Possum on a cell phone. While we were cooking, Cor and I talked about our future plans and about his situation with Possum. Cor said that even though he sleeps around a lot, Possum anchors him. He wants to one day live with Possum.But for now he feels it's all right to sleep around. He doesn't think that Possum has ever slept around.

When we sat down for dinner, Cor looked at his cell phone-- it was connected. He put it up to his ear and said "Hello." Then Cor's eyes started to buldge. The cell phone was still connected to Possum. Possum heard everything Cor and I said while we were in the kitchen.

After a few minutes of awkward conversation, Cor turned his cell phone off. He is shocked that Possum now know everything.

We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Analytics