Wednesday, September 11, 2002

Last night was C3's birthday. We had dinner at Beppo's.

When I ask C2 "when is your birthday?", he always evades the question. At Beppo's, C2 was short on pocket space. He gave me his wallet and keys so he wouldn't lose them. Of course I opened up his wallet, pulled out his drivers License and read his birth date. He saw me do it. Afterwards he said that was clever and evil.

C3's birthday was fun. Unfortunately, Bruce and C3 brought a birthday cake in from an outside bakery. Normally that wouldn't be bad, but the only reason to go to Beppo's is for the desserts. Beppo's service is slow. The food is mediocre and over priced. But, the desserts are incredible. They have great Tiramisu. So when Bruce brought a birthday cake, it was disappointing

C2 has had a weird sort of internet date. He met the guy on the net. For several days the two were exchanging long and personal emails. Then C2 asked “So, since you only broke up with you ex 3 months ago, are you sure you are over him?”

They guy replied “You know, my ex just called last Saturday. And I do kind of miss him. I guess I should try and work things out with him before I see you. Sorry about that.”

C2 has had a good laugh about that. In the space of a week, he’s gone from a quick email romance, to a fast email dump.

No comments:

Analytics