Wednesday, May 30, 2001

Tuesday I had dinner at Brian's. I slept there too. He asks me why I never call him. I avoid answering. I wish he would clue in. The 2nd last time I refused to sleep with him he threatened me and put his fist through my wall. That last time I refused, he told me that pay back was going to be a bitch. Either I get a restraining order to keep him away from me, or I put up with him. With his legal problems right now, the last thing he needs is a restraining order.

Roger is back from vacation. We talked Tuesday Evening and decided to have dinner on Thursday.

Now, I've got to grow up. I've been missing one ex & sleeping with the other. I hope things work out between Roger and I. On the phone it was hard talking to him. We'll see how things go on Thursday.

I've cut back on my work outs this week. My right shoulder is hurting, so I'm going to let it heel before I push it. I'm still cycling.

No comments:

Analytics