Wednesday, May 09, 2001

Monday evening I cleaned up. I also worked out. My biceps are comming along. I can now do 3 reps with two 50lbs dumb bells before I have to switch back to the 35lbs bell. It wasn't too long ago that 35lbs was taxing.

Tuesday evening we had a hockey practice. We're going to have an OK summer team. The only real problem is that we have a new woman who wants to be a goalie. Unfortunatly, she is very weak. Ryan and Jason are playing this summer. I drove Ryan to the arena and we chatted about work. He's been promoted to dev lead at his new project. I'm happy for him. I have to spend more time with Ryan. He's mostly a good constructive person.

Wednesday, Bruce wrote me, and told me that he and F. have broke up. They are fighting too much. Bruce and I are going out for beer tonight to talk about it. I hope he doesn't make a pass at me.

Much to Bruce's happyness, PS has asked that L not show up at PS anymore. L wasn't doing enough work.

I've been thinking a lot about Harry lately. I don't feel bad about him any more, but I still miss him.

No comments:

Analytics