Tuesday, May 29, 2001

Thursday evening I had beer with Bruce at the Workshop.

Friday, Bruce, F and I went to costco and bought food for the BBQ I threw on Saturday. Spent about $200 bucks on burgers, chick brests, beer, liquor buns. Later on we went to Bruce's place and watch Dark City.

Saturday I cleaned up my house and bought the last of the stuff for the BBQ. People started showing up at about 6:30pm. About half of my softball team came, plus a couple of F's friends that I met before, plus Ryan, Jen, Jason, Peg, Tom, Joy, L and Davit.

My softball coach, Bobby, volunteered to do most of the BBQing. I owe him big thanks for that.

Bruce and F gave me a DVD player as a present. Ryan, Jen and L gave me gift cirticates for DVD's. I have to thank them big time.

Most of the people left by 11:30. At about midnight, another guy, Jas, from my softball team showed up. Bruce, Chris, Brian, Bob and Jas and I watched "This Hour has 22 Minutes" untill about 1am. Then most of the guys left. Bruce, Jas and I cleaned up, and then Bruce left. Jas and I had sex. I probably shouldn't have done it, but I was drunk, and he was working me.

Sunday, Bruce and F came over. We finished cleaning up, and I cooked them lunch. We watched the BMW films, and then they left. I went to softball practice. After practice, I had dinner at CC's and then went to the Cuff. The rest of my softball team showed up at the Cuff at about 10pm. I stayed till 11:30, and then went home. It was packed. I don't think anything is going to happen between Jas and I.

I slept in Monday morning. Played Black and white till 1pm. Went to target and bought a couple of DVD's; Contact, and The Iron Giant.. Went to another Softball practice. Bruce showed up for this one. Afterwards, Bruce, Bob, Jas and I went to Changes for a couple pitures of beer. Then, Bruce and I left for the Eleisan, had dinner and more beer there.

Bruce and I drove back to my place. He had to burn a couple of CD's on my computer. At about 11pm Brian called up, and invited him self over.


No comments:

Analytics