Thursday, May 03, 2001

Harry called yesterday. I got kind of nervious when I talked to him. Harry called me for a friend who wanted to know about MP3s and making CD's. He also told me that I could call him any time I want. I'm hoping that he really wanted to talk to me, and that he used this as an excuse to ring me up.

I had lunch with Mark today. He's nice guy, but a bit irratic. One minute he's all happy and tough acting, the next he's kind of depressed. He seams to have a lot of buttons. We were walking under scaffolding when he got all panicy. He told me that he knew how scaffolding was put together, and that it's always unsafe. So, he walked away from the scaffolding, and told me to do the same.

I'm not sure what I want to do with Mark. If a get to know him better, I'm going to have to get to know his kids (He has custody of them) It will be very hard to have any intimate time with him.

After lunch, we talked a while. He really wanted me to go back to Bainbridge with him. I told him no. I had to go back to work. We kissed good bye and drove away. One minute later, he called me and told me he wanted to kiss me again. He asked me to pull over so he could do so. Of course I did.

No comments:

Analytics