Friday, January 26, 2001

Monday night I played hockey. We won 6 to 2. I got two tripping penalties. The ref was very pickey.

Wednesday night I went to Beppo's for F's birthday party. This time the lineup was much shorter. We were in within 30 minutes. I met a couple of F's ex's at the party. He meets many guys over the internet. I think he has a thing for older guys with weird looking faces. Not that Bruce has a weird face. Maybe that's why he and Bruce are still together. L wasn't there. As long as he's unemployed, he refuses to go out

I got paged for work Wednesday night, and was up till 2am. Grant Pride Co, a drill bit comapny on the east coast, hosed there system. They needed some TLC to get things working again.

Thrusday afternoon I got fingerprinted for my greencard. It's all inkless. They do it twice. The first time you put all your fingers down, and they scan them all at once. The second time, they scan each finger individually, and they computer marks the scan as pass/fail. Maybe they are comparing the second scan to the first scan to ensure that the capture is good.

I'll have to use gloves for all my criminal activities.

Thursday night I played hockey again. We won 6 to 2 again. It was a clean game; no penaties. Sara hurt her knee in a spectacular crash. I think she'll be ok.

Friday, I'm at work. I still have very much to do before I leave for Europe and Afica. It's only a week away. Yeah!

No comments:

Analytics