Monday, January 29, 2001

Friday night was a big drinking night. I think I had 7 pints total. It started at work, with 3 pints. Later I went out to the Timberline. I ran into Harry there. I hung around him all evening. He told me he takes Paxil for social anxiety. Before Paxil, Harry said he was afraid to go into public places. He just knew that every one was looking at him, and thinking "what a fucking faggot"

Later on we went to the Eagle. We ended up closing the Eagle. yuck. I drove home. Harry stayed a bit longer talked to some friends. He called me at about 2:30am, to make sure I got home alright.

Saturday I didn't do much. I hung around and cleaned up. I took a panorma picture at the Redmond Town Centre. The security guard walked up to me, and told me they don't allow photogrophy on the premisises, and asked me to refrain from doing so. I took another Panorma picture at Victors Coffee. One of the patrons in the picture noticed the camera, and has a strange look on her face.

Went to bed early, about 10pm.

Sunday Bruce, F and I snowboarded at Snoqualmi. We stuck we the Galary for most of the day, but later on we did the Triple 60. At that point F called it a day. He said he was tired. Brunce and I did the Triple 60 again, and then did the Quad. It was fun, I'm finally doing ok. I can stay on my feet most of the time.

I ran into a couple of people from work. Snowboarding is a very popular sport at work.

We left at about 4:30pm. I went home, took a nap, and then played hockey at 10:30pm. We lost, 4-2. I got one goal and one tripping penalty. Sara didn't play. She really dinged up her knee from the last game. She's supposed to have an MRI today.

I'm very stiff today. I still have a nagging cough.

No comments:

Analytics