Friday, January 12, 2001

I'm a looser. Not in the spiritual/social sense, but in the physical sense. I'm constantly loosing little things. notepads, wallets, cutlery, tools. Two days ago, I was using a can-opener to open up two cans of tomato sauce. I opened up the first car and poured it into the pot. Then I turned to open up the second can, but the can-opener was gone. I hunted for 5 minutes for it. It had slipped underneath some grocery bags at the back of the counter.

Today I lost my hundredth notepad. Somewhere, all my collected business knowledge is sitting around unused by the masses (or even me). Maybe it's in a garbage can. Maybe it's on a shelf.

I haven't permanently lost my wallet in a long time. I almost lost it Tuesday night. I couldn't find it the next morning, and it wasn't at work. It ended up being in my dirty laundry pile.

Can you tell I don't want to work?

No comments:

Analytics