Friday, January 12, 2001

Bruce and I went for an early drink tonight, to the 8th Street bar. It was a bit of a work event. Bruce went with his team from work. Bruce and I started talking about boyfriends and what we want. We started calling the two Chris’s, L and F to distinguish them. F is Bruce's boyfriend.

Something weird happened between F and Bruce. I think F was supposed to show up to join us for drinks, but Bruce didn’t really want him to. F can’t act straight. He’s been out of the closet since he was a teenager. Bruce and I, on the other hand, always act straight; to the point where, sometimes, if we go into a gay bar, the doorman will say “You do know that this is a gay bar?”

Bruce said that he would be kind of embarrassed if F showed up. I guess those two are having problems.

Bruce is a bit of a size queen. He said that everyone he dates has to have a certain minimum length. I told him that one of my problems with Harry was that he is so small. Thats not the only problem, but it was another thing that kept me from saying, “all else being equal…”. I told Bruce that I was still chasing Terry. Even though Terry didn’t have the world’s largest dick, he made up for it in other areas. I'm kind of jealous of Terry's boyfriend.

We also talked about L, and guys in the military. We noticed that guys from the military often have rape fantasizes. They want to be tied up, trash talked, and fucked real hard. Last summer, I dated a guy from the air force who was exactly like that. L is the same way. For me, it’s kind of a turn off. When I’m in bed with a guy, I don’t want him to just lie there, bound. I want someone to make love to me too. Sex doesn’t have that power component for me. Maybe it’s because I’m a bottom too.

F is going to Vancouver Saturday evening, so Bruce and I are having dinner together Saturday night—at the Bistro Lautrec.

No comments:

Analytics