Monday, January 08, 2001

Bad Weekend. I worked a lot. I ate I drank. I had stress dreams.

Went out Friday night. Ran into Terry. Had a few drinks with him. I finally gave him the pictures that we took at his party last August.

I also met a guy, Mark, from Bremerton. He was kind of cute. He gave me his number, and told me he was staying in Seattle for the weekend. We decided to get together Saturday evening.

I worked all Day Saturday, then met up with Mark in the evening. We had sex right off. Then we went out for dinner at the Cadilac. It was weird. Friday night he was dressed normal. Saturday night he was dressed as a leather man. He's in an open relationship, but is looking for a 'boy' on the side. Not really my thing. Mark said he owns a bar in Bremerton. He's in the process of selling it. He and his lover want to live 6 months of the year in Seattle, and 6 months in Palm Springs.

I ran into Terry Saturday night. We flirted and talked a bit. It guess he's still dating that guy. I don't understand why he goes out by himself every Saturday. It's not conducive to a good relationship. In his favor, he just plays pool and then leaves. Against-- there are better places to play pool than the Cuff on a Saturday evening.

I'd still date him.

I worked on Sunday. From 11:00am to 10:00pm in the evening.

Mishelle gave birth on Sunday. I got this from Sean...

Howdy Folks,

Just a brief announcement that Sean and Mishelle are pleased to introduce Olivia Simone who came into this world at 5:47 PM, Sunday, January 7, 2001. Olivia weighs 8 lbs, 2 ozs and is a healthy, happy girl.

Mishelle is extremely tired. She first noticed a contraction between 5 and 6 am Saturday morning and hasn't had much opportunity for sleep since. But she eventually got through everything perfectly and so did Olivia.

I am also tired (thanks for asking) but not getting nearly as much sympathy as Mishelle or as much attention as Olivia.

We will be in the hospital likely until Monday evening, possibly Tuesday morning and then we'll be coming home.

Sean

No comments:

Analytics