Sunday, January 14, 2001

The Bistro Lautrec is closed! The food was so good there, and the chef was hot. The good news is that Lautrec guys have opened a new restaurant called 'ing'. It's just around the corner from the Lautrec. Bruce and I ate there instead.

The crowd is much more gay than the the Lautrec. Maybe once word get's around, a wider variety of people will show up.

Bruce was fairly wired. He bruised his ribs snow boarding. So he's on vicadent. We shot the breeze, drank a bottle of wine, plus some coctails. Afterwards we went to the Cuff. The cover charge is now $3.00. I going to stop going to the Cuff for a while. Yeah, it's probably Seattle's best bar, but that's not saying a lot. I'll get buy by touring the smaller bars.

We met a couple of cute guys. Bruce is very outgoing, especially after consuming vicadent and alcohol. He wanted to fix me up more than anything. I'm still under the weather with a cold, and didn't feel like meeting anyone. I ran into Tony who has invited us to a Super Bowl party next weekend. It will be a mixed crowed.

No comments:

Analytics