Sunday, October 08, 2023

We're back in Seattle, and there's been a sharp change in the weather. It's cool and rainy now.

My body seems to respond better to the cooler temperatures. I sleep better and feel more energized.

Our last few days in Dallas were a lot of fun. We met up with some of my husband's high school friends and explored the arboretum, which was beautifully decorated for Halloween.

In the evening, we dined at Las Palmas, a lovely Tex-Mex restaurant. Much of our time was spent sharing photos from our younger days. We've all changed so much.

The topic of retirement surfaced. Our host, a highly successful man, is 62 and the CEO of a mid-sized company. He intends to work until he's at least 70. Financially, his plan is wise. My husband and I wonder how we'd maintain the energy to work that long.

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

Glad y'all had a good trip...

Analytics