Monday, October 16, 2023

Mom has returned from the hospital. She's weaker than she was back in July. Taking even a few steps is hard for her now. We're hoping that if she keeps trying to walk, she'll get stronger.

This afternoon, my brothers and I hung out with our parents. My middle brother and Dad have this unique way of chatting. They spend hours discussing everything from exaggerated stories to wild theories. Their topics jump from politics, past events, to local news. Every so often, one might question the other's tale with a, "Not sure about that." But for the most part, they just listen and respond. Their kind of chat is both odd and fascinating to me.

My dad has a hate for fiat currency. Multiple times he has mentioned. "Everything went wrong when you could just print money and make some people rich and others poor.

No comments:

Analytics