Tuesday, July 04, 2023


My parents' house is situated on a lovely little property, offering wonderful views. However, it also has corners that are a homeowner's nightmare.

While Dad knows how to keep the problems at bay, he has not been able to do so lately due to the amount of time that Mom needs.

After a heavy rain, the chimney flue needs to be cleaned out. Additionally, the floors in the cold storage room have become wet, and its lower walls have turned black. Moreover, the Internet becomes flaky during heavy rain.

During my stay here, we can consult with my cousins, some of whom are skilled contractors, to find solutions for these issues.

Yes, I am using AI on these posts. I can quickly dictate something, then the AI can edit my dictation into something that isn't rambling and running on. 

No comments:

Analytics