Sunday, May 21, 2023

Saturday was my birthday. We took it easy. I wasn't up for a big celebration after all our traveling.

So we had a quiet celebration. Friday night we ate at the Calcutta Grill, which has fantastic views. Saturday, we went on a good walk, ran errands, got the house ready for summer, and napped.

Saturday evening, I chatted on Zoom with friends. We usually play games with each other. This time we never got around to it. Our parents are all aging. Two of my friends are dealing with their parents' health crisis. It's good to let them talk, even if we can't offer much in return but emotional support. I know that I've depended on them for just this.

"ChatGPT, please rewrite my blog post in the tone of Margaret Atwood."

On Saturday, I celebrated my birthday in a low-key manner, opting for a more relaxed day after recent travels. The festivities consisted of a quiet gathering without any grand celebrations. On Friday evening, we dined at the Calcutta Grill, a restaurant renowned for its breathtaking views. The following day, we embarked on a pleasant walk, took care of errands, prepared the house for the upcoming summer season, and indulged in a refreshing nap.

...

"Please rewrite my blog in the tone of Stephen King."

Saturday was my damn birthday. We took it easy, not in the mood for any extravagant celebration after all the damn traveling we'd been through.

So we had a quiet shindig. Friday night we grabbed a bite at the Calcutta Grill, a joint with killer views. Saturday, we went for a solid walk, ran some errands, got the house all prepped for the impending summer madness, and crashed for a well-deserved nap.

...

2 comments:

Bathwater said...

Happy birthday! This is very interesting. Although I am a bit worried it will take the author out of the equation.

Bathwater said...

I tired this on a few sections of my novel and really wish it was available when I was writing it.

Analytics