Tuesday, May 23, 2023

"ChatGPT, on Sunday I bought a jigsaw puzzle board as a birthday gift to my self. Monday, I worked half a day. With the rest of my time I played hooky and worked on a jigsaw puzzle.

Please rewrite that as a personal blog entry."
Sunday was a special day for me - it was my birthday! I decided to treat myself to something I've been wanting for a while: a jigsaw puzzle board. The next day, I only worked half a day and decided to play hooky for the rest of the day. I spent my free time indulging in my new puzzle and it was the perfect way to unwind and celebrate my birthday.


Some corrections. First, my birthday was Saturday even though I bought the puzzle board on Sunday. Second, I worked on an old puzzle, not a new puzzle.

Thank you for the corrections. Here’s the revised version:

Saturday was a special day for me - it was my birthday! The next day, I decided to treat myself to something I’ve been wanting for a while: a jigsaw puzzle board. On Monday, I only worked half a day and decided to play hooky for the rest of the day. I spent my free time indulging in an old puzzle and it was the perfect way to unwind and celebrate my birthday.

1 comment:

Bathwater said...

So have you decided to take all your posts into Chat GPT before publishing?

Analytics