Friday, February 01, 2008

I am eating peanut butter on angel food cake. It is amazingly good. It also points to how frivolusly I am spending my time while RO is away.

Bates came over last night. We had a good dinner together. RO called half way through and we chatted for a while. RO gave Bates permission to have sex with me.

Bates and I did have sex. Not immediatly. At first we talked about how my relationship was important to me, and his relationship was important to him, and how sex could not affect our friendship. Then we had sex.

It was nice but not grand.

After Bates left, I called RO and told him. RO was very relieved. Now he believes I am open enough to tell him when I play around. He also believes my judgement is good enough that won't go to bathhouses or truck stops.

I'm not going to capitalize on this new found openness. I suspect RO will have his own little fling. But, after that everything can quiet down.

Anyways, it's time for some more peanut butter on angle food cake. RO gets back tomorrow. So I have to become the good and hard working husband again.

2 comments:

"Tommy" said...

hmmm.....

interesting.......!!!

what does bates look like.

do tell...

Hugs to both of ya'll

Anonymous said...

oh my! Sounds like trouble in paradise to me!

Analytics