Thursday, January 31, 2008

Since RO has been away, I have been amazingly lazy. I almost feel bad about. I'm not even cooking. If it wasn't for leftovers and cold cereal, my belly would be empty.

Tonight I am having a neighbour, Bates, over for dinner. His partner is away on a two month cruise (long story) So we are going to keep each other company.

RO is speculating that Bates and I will have sex. He thinks my type-- handsome, older & mature. RO isn't too far off the mark, but it's more complicated than that. I can't think sexually about Bates without thinking "What will RO say?" or "How would Bates's partner react?" or "Will this affect our friendship?"

On top of that, RO and I don't really have an open relationship. We have an understanding that it's OK if something happens while the other is away, provided we are open and honest about it. We haven't used that option yet and it's a big can of worms that I don't want to open.

No comments:

Analytics