Sunday, January 06, 2008

Saturday night was QueenJ's birthday. C4 got his friends together and we all had dinner at a restaurant. Many of the A-list bears where there.

Many months ago RO confessed to me that a guy cruised him at our store. He met up with the guy in a parking lot and had a hand job. RO told me the guy was married and that he never saw him again.

The married guy was at QueenJ's birthday. RO pointed him out to me. I know him. He's not really married, but he is partnered.

I think RO is proud that guys cruise him. For me "guy plays around behind his partner's back" is a tired story. I think, one evening when RO and I go out, I'll flirt with the men-- just to let RO know he's not the only sexy man in Seattle.

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

should i come up there and flirt ..flitter my eyes...flex my stomach.......lol...

but i am sure RO wouldnt be jealous tho.

Analytics