Thursday, April 03, 2003

What's the past up to?

Tonight, C2 and I saw The Core with the Movie Bears.. What a horrible movie. Fortunatly it's one of those bad movies that you can laugh at.

Afterwards, we went to the Cuff. I ran into Brian. He's in a good mood, but is up to something. I'm not sure what. He just earned his "Unusual Circumstances" Notary License from the state of Washington and he got his Bail Bond license from the State of Nevada. He's also put a down payment on a house in Los Vegas. He's not moving there, it's just an investment.

Part of me wants to know what he's up to. Part of me says "Stay clear!"

Brian is concerned that too many of my friends are fat. He wants to make sure that I stay thin and attractive and only date thin and attractive men. Anything else would be an insult to him.

So, Brian hasn't changed much.

When I got home I checked my email and found this from Harry...

> Hey Just a note to say hello.. How have you been?
> Are you seeing anyone? Whould you like to go out for
> a beer sometime.. Let me know.. Take care
>

Now, what's Harry up to? He hasn't talked to me since July.



No comments:

Analytics