Sunday, April 06, 2003

C6, DQ, a friend of theirs, Steven, Vic and I spent Saturday evening in Vancouver. We partied our brains out-- drank way too much. You've got a great city Michael!

I'm glad I did it, but won't do it again for months.

We started drinking at about 8pm. From then till 2am, my pint glass was never more than half empty. On top of that I had a number of shots.

We chatted and flirted and chased and danced. I walked around with my shirt off. I danced. I don't remember how long it's been since I did that.

At about 2am, Steven, Vic and I left the rest of the guys. We had went and ate at a little fast food joint called Fritz. What a great place. The music was good (It's a fast food restaurant!) and a couple of the customers were dancing. There poutine was great.

Walking along Grandville St at 2am is an experience. Grandville was hopping. Restaurants were open. People were everywhere. I wish Seattle had something like that.

The next morning we had breakfast at "The Elbow Room" I restaurant the specializes in good food, service, and insulting their customers. Our waiter, a sassy queen, pegged us as gay and insulted us accordingly. "Don't worry girls." he said. "I'll make sure you get out of here before the bathhouse rates go up."

I spend this evening with Steven, Sandy, Mat, John and Mac. We had dinner and watched "Six Feet Under." It's an ok show, but I'm not as into it as Mat or John. Still, I like spending time with the gang.

No comments:

Analytics