Wednesday, April 09, 2003

So dinner with Harry went well. I'm not sure what else to say. The important part isn't that we had dinner. The important part is yet to come-- will he stay in touch.

I also promised Tommyboy that I'd visit him in LA. Tommyboy kind of excites me. I don't know why I had dinner with Harry. Curiosity mostly.

After dinner I drove over to C2's for chat and snacks. I dropped off his refrigerator and bitched about it stinking up my truck. Last week he needed to move a small frige from work to home. His car was too small so we put it in my truck. I left the frige in the truck over night. The freezer water melted. For the past week my truck has smelt of freezer burn.

I also talked on the phone with Andy. I haven't talked with Andy for months. Things are going well with him. He's dumped his crystal-addict boy friend, but still lets him live with him. Their relationship has flip flopped. Before they were going steady, they would sleep together but not have sex. Now that they've split up, they have sex but don't sleep together.

No comments:

Analytics