Saturday, April 12, 2003

At least half a dozen people have been through my house. Not bad for being on the market for 24 hours. We'll see if I get any offers. Right now it's supposed to be a buyers, so I'm not going to get my hopes up.

The agents have been leaving messages at my work number before they show the place. I didn't check my voice mail at work until about 11am. That's when i heard a couple of messages like "Hello. I'm Jane Doe with the real estate company. My client and I are going to be over between 11 and 11:30am to look at your property. If this is a problem please call me at...." I tried to quickly clean up my place and get out of the house, but the first agent arrived too soon. Oh well.

At about 4pm II took a nap. Another agent showed up at 4:15. When I heard the knocking, I jumped out of bed, got dressed and made the bed-- all in less time than it took for them to unlock the door and walk in. It's awkward seeing strangers peek around my house, so I went out for a short walk.

No comments:

Analytics