Sunday, November 03, 2002

Well, I'm mostly better. I still get tired easily. I'm not eating like I used to. But, I'm up and around.. walking around the block.

Cor has found a house he really likes and he's going to put an offer in on it. We went to see it today. It's a nice house. With some work it will be a great house.

Afterwards we had lunch together. He told me his woes and worry's. His Los Vegas boyfriend is very bad with credit cards. He has six cards all maxed out-- around $10 000. Cor has told the BF that the BF has to show some progress in paying down the debt before Cor will let the BF move in with him. I half agree with him, half disagree. From a business standpoint it makes sense. But from a romantic, through-better-or-worse standpoint, it's cold and calculating. I hope I never have to make that kind of decision.

No comments:

Analytics