Saturday, November 16, 2002

Friday was quiet. In the evening I had dinner with C2 and Derik.

After that I went to the Cuff for a while and said 'Hi' to the gang. My ex, Brian, was there. He's got a new boyfriend.

This morning I drove C2 to Tacoma to pick up his new car. It's a 1990 'Z' This is a big improvment for C2-- the old car was a 77 'Z' We talked about his wheeling and dealing... much of what C2 spends his money isn't store bought/above-the-table. One of his favorite places to eat has the nickname "The Illegal Taco Stand" It's a truck and trailor that pulls into local parking lots, puts out a sign and sells food. His mechanic operates out of two storage lockers at a U-Store-It. Most of his cloths are promotional items given away by companies to sell their products.

I'd like to learn how C2 gets all of his connections

No comments:

Analytics