Sunday, November 10, 2002

Friday Evening I had dinner at Siam's with C2, Cor and two for C2's friends. It was a good dinner. The two friends were very much into the gay scene... trophy fucks... hanging out where the hot men are. After dinner C2 asked me what I thought of the two friends. We simultaniously said "Typical Capitol Hill fags." Capitol Hill is the gay area of Seattle.

I had a beer at the Cuff afterwards. I met a guy and gave him my number.

The guy called me at 3am in the morning.

Next morning, I called the guy and we agreed to get together that afternoon.

We did get together that afternoon, but it didn't go well. He's not good at giving directions and he's a bit dyslexic so it took two phone calls to clear things up. Also, he spent a lot of time talking about how cute I was and how he was so attracted to me, and how I was his perfect type and on and on. It felt uncomfortable.

I left his place around 5pm and went to Bruce and C3's (Yes, we are talking again) We had dinner there and then went to see Bowling For Columbine. It's a good documentary. It tries to answer the question "Why is the gun crime rate in America so much higher than anywhere else?" It comes up with a few possibilites though nothing concuslive. Overall I recommend the Bowling For Columbine. It's has much to think about.

This morning I had breakfast with Steve and his boyfriend. It was good to see them again. Steven mentioned that I'm becomming quite the social butterfly. That a lot of social things happen around me and because me. He also mentioned that there is a fair bit of good gossip about. People think I'm attractive and wonder why I'm still single. A good ego boost.

No comments:

Analytics