Monday, November 18, 2002

I napped a couple of times on Sunday. In the early evening, I went to a house warming party thrown by my ex manager. Most of the people there were work people.

Later on, I played hockey. We won 5-3. I had an ok game.

Monday was an busy day. After work, I met with a guy named Art. I'm ot sure what to make of Art. He runs this group call BTO that, well, provides an atmosphere for bisexual married men to meet and play with other bisexual married men. I am neither married, nor bisexual, but Art has been trying to get me to join the group for over a year. Today another guy and I met Art for a drink. He gave us the sales pitch for the group. The 3rd Thursday of every month they meet in a hotel. I'm not going to go but it was an interesting chat.

After Art, I had a date with Derik. He's a nice guy, but I'm not really attracted to him. We had dinner at "Bill's off Broadway".

After Derik, C3 came over to my house. A lawyer in NY has commisioned him to do some large images and art work. We played around with the scanner and printer to see what the source material would look like when magnified ten times. We got mixed results. The flat images scanned in very well. But, when we tried to scan in a weave, the scanner couldn't focus properly. The parts of the weave in contact with the glass were fine. The parts off of the glass were blury. C3 is going to try and find a scanner that can handle 3D source material. Either that or he's going to take a macro-shot with a regular camera. Then we can scan in the resulting photo.

No comments:

Analytics