Sunday, November 24, 2002

Social Weekend Friday I had dinner with C2, Steven and G. Steven and G are great talkers, so the conversation was lively. In fact, Steven suggested that we start a gay talk show called "The Gay View"

Saturday morning, I worked with C3 on some large art work he's creating for a laywer. It's going to look good. All that's left to do is color calibrate and print out the work. It's going to be 4'' x 8''

Saturday afternoon, I went to C6's and watched the Apple Cup (College football. UW Huskey's vs WSU Cougers) The Huskies won 29-26 in triple overtime. It was a good game.

After football I went over the Steven's. His new room mate moved in. She's an old friend who has a five month old baby. He doesn't really want to have the baby, but his friend needs a place. She is recently divorced. She wants to move back to Virginia with family, but it's going to take a few months to tie up some loose ends.

Steven and I drove down to the Cuff and chatted with the gang.

Now Cor... Friday night Cor met a guy named Scott. I've known Scott for a couple of years. He's a friend of Harry. Cor ended up spending the night at Scott's (He told me so) Then the next morning, whiel C3 and I were working, he showed up with the guy he dumped last weekend. They went to Cor's bedroom and had sex (The computer room is next to Cor's room) Now last night, Cor slept over at Scott's.

Cor seams to like Scott, but I'm sure he'll find a reason to dump him in a few weeks.

No comments:

Analytics