Monday, May 27, 2002

Well, I didn't manage to get a truck canopy. I stopped by three places. None had the right colour. So, being into sour grapes and the like, I decided a canopy makes my truck look cheaper-- like an SUV wanna be.

Sunday I drove out to the Olympic Peninsula. I went to the Dungeness Spit I hiked out about a mile into the ocean. My socks and shoes got wet, so I took them off and sat on the beach for a while. I noticed that there were great skipping stones along the beach. For the next half hour I skipped stones into the ocean

I had lunch at Sequim. Sequim has a weird population. Everyone is either retired, or married with small kids. There doesn't see to be anyone there who is childless between the ages 30 and 50.

In the evening I went to a bear house party. For the most part it was the Cuff crowd. It sounds like I've become an 'A' list guest. Two guys I hardly know gave me shit half jokingly for not going to their party.


No comments:

Analytics